Toggle Contrast

I’m Concerned About

Are you concerned about an adult in Oxfordshire?

You are through to the Oxfordshire public information site, which has been designed to offer information about some of the agencies available to support adults in Oxfordshire who may be experiencing abuse or neglect.

In an emergency or if a crime has been committed, and an immediate response is needed, call 999.

If the person is not in immediate danger, call 101 to report a crime to Thames Valley Police.

You can report a concern of an adult with care and support needs to Oxfordshire County Council in the following ways:-

Telephone: 0345 050 76 66 press option 4 (lines open Monday to Friday only)

Or alternatively,

Reporting online:

All information is treated with the utmost confidentiality and sensitivity. Both the referrer and the person who is being abused will be contacted about the concern.

If you need further information or are unsure if it is abuse, please click here

Are you a Safeguarding professional?

Cooperation image

Professionals and anyone working with adults in Oxfordshire, click here